The only thing you would need to do right now is following the next steps:
- Prepare a big yellow bead that will be the base of the color pulp. It needs to be big enough to host all the threads coming from the seven lines of beads.
- Flatten each beads a little bit.
- Make a hole in each bead with a think needle
- Use every thread to put all the beads in a line together.
The color pulp would alre\ady be finished, but there is a second option you can add to make it exactly the way you see it in the picture.
As you can see, there is a different color in the center of each bead. It is the color of the bead, mixed with an equal quantity of yellow.
To make this you must:
- Flatten the bead to a fixed height (let's say 3 mm)
- Make a hole in the middle with a straw
- Blow in the straw to let the little piece of polymer clay come out
- Keep a 3mm height piece of whit polymer clay
- Make another hole with the straw
- Mix the two small pieces
- Insert the new color in the hole you made in the initial bead
- Go back to the second point of the previous list
Hope you've find this helpful and you will use your palette to improve the color quality in your work.
Don't hesitate to contact me to ask for explanations.
Stay tuned for more tutorials!